Teens Tour Guide Holiday Program by Johan Speaking Academy @KL TOWER MINI ZOO

Monday, December 11, 2017



It's Saturday that I attended the Teens Tour Guide Holiday Program at TTDI at Johan Speaking Academy. The day where I prepared myself to learn more and there's team building involved. Usually my Saturday has the tuition classes at tuition centre, I am glad that there's time off for me to learn more this school holidays. I like to go Johan Speaking Academy because I can learn different program every time and can stand on stage for kids public speaking.

There are animals that I need to know about their habitat of where they are from, and what they eat. Not just that because I need to speak to tourist and also explain about the animal, do you know that there's few types of parrots available at KL Tower Mini Zoo.

At the entrance of KL Tower Mini Zoo the parrots are bigger than the ones in inside. No worry as there's staff there as well that will explain which parrots suitable for younger children to handle. Animals that I got to share about their animal habitat to the tourists are African Grey Parrot, dusky wallaby, legless lizard that looks like a snake, ferret, milipede, Malayan Porcupine, Eclectus parrot. It's good that we have different types of animals to know and to talk to tourist about these animal habitat. I always like to know more about animal because they are so many of them, you can see video below on my speech I share with you about few of my favourite animals.


When arrival at the KL TOWER MINI ZOO, I have gathered with my friends at entrance. They also take part in the Teens Tour Guide holiday program. I also know of new friends in this kids public speaking, first time to meet with school mates as well.

I would like to go Johan Speaking Academy again because teachers Johan and Cherry are friendly and they have patience teaching kids public speaking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment