Paddle boat @Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

It's a nice gloomy day, looks like I am going to share with you a good time to enjoy family time together. My first time to paddle boat as instead of kayaking because I didn't want to


Paddle boat is great as we can paddle here together, we take turns, except for my little brother as his legs cannot reach. It's my first time to go this Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort. I have a good time with my mom and brother as we like swimming together. We watch out each other in the swimming pool.

It's so fun that I want to go back there, my mom told me that on first night I fall off my bed. I did as I have a good sleep, my mom saw me quickly climb back up to bed and continue to sleep. Yeah after the short holidays, we are back to school. Time for study harder and go to tuition school and outside as well.

Next year I am Standard 6 and UPSR exam in 2018 year, also the year that my little brother will enter my primary school for Standard 1. We will not meet each other during break time as we are half an hour difference during the school's break time.

Many food has been ban from canteen namely mash potato, nuggets. I am not sure of what my little brother will be having, as for me daily I am eating curry noodle as my favourite food been ban from sell in canteen. There's still plenty of Nasi Lemak available but I seldom eat Nasi Lemak.


0 comments:

Post a Comment