Indoor Playland@The Starling Mall

Saturday, June 10, 2017

 June School Holidays is about to end, tomorrow is another Public Holiday. I still have tuition Math in the morning from 9am to 10.30am. Then we plan to go for a haircut yeah with my little brother and my dad together.

Yesterday I spend family time with my mom and little brother in the Starling Mall playland. It is located at the uptown Damansara.
 Check out the video where we have a good time to slide on the mini slide. My mom first time to be on the slide in the indoor playland. She never play any slide in the indoor playland in Selangor.
 It's purple sand art fun time for us, making so many shapes and also getting the creating shapes that we can make together.

Before we enter the playland, we saw the cute animal ride infront of the entrance. My little bro and me sat on one each of us. I sat on the Chicken and I didn't see there's black metal behind the paddle. My leg got injured badly and I scream of pain asking my mom to give me plasters. I then asked for another plaster because I want to double plastered the area.

 Despite the pain, I played slowly in the playland and enjoy myself. Below is the photo of the injury taken when we reached home as I want to change plaster.

I was saying ouch so loud next to the counter, and nobody come to assist me. :(

Just be aware when you are going on the ride on the animal. The black metal didn't have a cover on it at all. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment